Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Bad Knee

 I guess it's because I'm not really a kid anymore....but my knee aches when I try to do a daily run like I used to....I mean once I considered 3 miles a short run....I was usually more of a five to eight mile runner....I did two half marathons and survived enough to make me crazy enough to consider a full marathon....which I did....and completed in 4:58....pretty respectable I'd say....but it was so taxing that I'll never do it again!!!!
Now I use the treadmill.....and I complained endlessly about how boring it was....staring at a wall....
So she got me an enhancement and now I don't mind spending some time working out....and it's definitely not boring....and I don't stare at the wall....in fact my eyes are closed tight while I enjoy every step!!!
 

 











2 comments:

  1. Hi Kaaren - i am so sorry to hear you are still having knee problems. But, with a treadmill enhancement like that, well every cloud has a silver lining and all that....

    px

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought the carrot was placed in the front as motivation, but oooh this works too!
    ~Alison~

    ReplyDelete