Friday, December 11, 2020

The Bench Out Back

She brought out two cups of tea and sat on the bench....
"You know, Edward....I wasn't really thrilled to find my husband had become a woman....if I'd known this bench would have affected you like this I certainly wouldn't have bought it from that little shop!!!"
"But Sweetheart....it has made me so happy!!!!"
"I can honestly say I'd never even imagined that one day I'd be in any type of romantic relationship with another woman...."
"Yes Dear.....has that boy next door always worked in the yard without a shirt on?"
"What I'm trying to say Edward is that I want to try it with you....I want to make love with you!!!"
"That would be very nice I'm sure....you know I never noticed how that boy next door was so well muscled...."
"Yes Edward....I have searched my soul  and have decided to try the most sinful thing I have ever even considered....come to bed with me my love and show me the joys that only two women can share!!!"
"That sounds really nice Dear...maybe we could invite that boy next door too?"
"Oh my Edward!!!! I thought you'd changed into a proper woman!!!! I had no idea you'd turned into a complete slut!!!"
"You say that as if it's a bad thing!"
"Oh no my Dear.....it's a glorious thing....because I'm a slut too....let's invite him over and maybe he has a brother....and some friends...."
 

 












2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh my! Where do you get such weird and wacky ideas like a bench that changes guys into girl? That's pretty fucked up! Maybe you should see your therapist and talk that out!

    Just make sure that boy from next door never rests on that bench, or you'll ummm .. have to hire a lawn care business to help service the lot of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to make an appointment with my therapist pretty soon I guess... I think I'd better bring that bench inside to prevent any little accidents maybe that delightful young man next door could help me!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete