Tuesday, December 29, 2020

She Loves It

In our lifetime of discoveries about each others desires this one surprised me the most!!!
I loved to eat her pussy right from the start....and when she finally pushed my head down and I spent an evening licking and playing with her pretty little rosebud we discovered that we both loved it!!!!
But reciprocation....never!!!!
Sure she played with my bottom.....she'd used her strap-on dozens of times to give me sissy cummies....she'd plugged me....she'd gotten her whole hand inside me....and I loved it all....but I never felt her tongue there!!!!
That's why I nearly jumped out of my skin when, out of the blue, she pulled my thong aside and buried her tongue in me!!!!
I never asked her why she decided to do it.....but she enjoys it now....and I never know when it's going to happen!!!
Life is so good!!!












2 comments:

  1. Hhmm. i actually don't like the thought of it happening to me, just as i hate the idea of receiving a blowjob, but i adore licking out Owners anus (and sucking cocks).

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will admit that it's a little unsettling....and not something I asked for or expected....but it does feel really nice....
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete