Thursday, October 7, 2021

Locktober

I see a lot of fuss about Locktober online....a month to keep your man locked in chastity...and i can't help but smile....
A whole month!!! Wow!!!
That was sarcasm in case you couldn't tell....for perspective, it's been Locktober in our house for the better part of the last decade....
Now, on the rare occasions that she releases me....I feel naked....I know some of you won't understand what I mean....but some of you will....
So raise a toast to Locktober....maybe it'll last a bit longer than you expected!!!














2 comments:

  1. That's how I feel. When my cage is off for cleaning I feel naked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes agreed. I had to go without my lock the other day because I was having an MRI. You can’t wear metal in there. I felt so naked without it on. 😬 I was glad when we got home so I could put it back on. 😁😊😋

    ReplyDelete