Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sissy School - Oral Exams

It was one of the most important exams of the school year and the sissies had all studied hard! Failure meant repeating the entire year since this was considered such a basic skill! They lined up at the testing bench and eyed the test material! Sissy Kaaren gave her friend Sissy Leeanne a smile! They had practiced so often that she was sure they were both going to get an A!
The terms of the test were simple. Technique was worth 40% and you could earn up to 60% for length swallowed! To get the full 60% the Sissy's nose had to touch the table!
At last it began!
Ready, set, go sissies, suck those cocks!
To no ones surprise Sissy Kaaren got an A but Sissy Leeanne's performance of holding her nose to the table for twenty seconds earned her an A+ and a special commendation from the Dean!
Sissy Kaaren was looking forward to helping her friend celebrate...tonight...in the dorm...after lights out!!!!










3 comments:

  1. I would love to go to this school with you Kaaren. I love practicing taking it all the way down my throat. And for some reason that has really been turning me on lately. ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds to me that you could easily pass the entrance exam sweetie! Maybe you could even get some advance placement!!!

      Delete
  2. Can I help it if I'm a perfectionist? Besides, without you helping me study, I'd've never gotten such a good grade.

    Kiss kiss,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete