Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Finery

Okay, here we have two lovely sissies, let's call them Sissy K and Sissy L, don't they look lovely in their pretty Easter dresses? But something is missing I think....A proper Sissy is always plugged!


I chose a nice lilac colored plug in keeping with the season. I will be inserting them very slowly so each Sissy will enjoy the feeling as they are being spread wider and wider! I love to hear their little squeaks and squeals....I love to pause at the widest spot and feel their bodies tremble....


And then with the slightest push they slip all the way in with an almost audible "pop". The sissies sigh in momentary relief as they feel the plug settle in place but then their little clits try to grow in response and their cages fill and restrain their animal urges! The sissies are now ready to serve the holiday meal and serve the holiday guests too.









3 comments:

  1. I have no idea who those two lucky sissies are, but I wish one of them was me. Tee hee. Happy Easter girlfriend.

    Kisses,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought that sissies had vibrating eggs in their tushies on Easter Morning.

    Speaking of, I hope you have a joyous holiday celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lucky sissy will get eggs in the morning so she can ham it up in the afternoon for Mistress, Her friends, and Her family.

    ReplyDelete