Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Kaaren You're in Big trouble Now!

"Kaaren!"
I heard her from across the house and up the stairs! She sounded really angry!
"Kaaren you better get down here right now if you know what's good for you!"
Yes she was really angry all right!
"Kaaren get your Sissy ass down here right now and explain this bill! Nine hundred dollars Kaaren! Mr. Henri's Shoe Boutique!!! Nine hundred dollars! You better get down here and explain yourself Missy! Don't make me come looking for you!"
I think she's a little too angry now...maybe if I stall she'll calm down!
"Dammit Sissy, I'm getting my hairbrush and when I find you I'm going to give you a nine hundred dollar spanking!"
I like to be spanked but I'm not sure what a nine hundred dollar spanking is but I'm pretty sure I don't want one!









4 comments:

  1. Well, this may be a first! Sissy Kaaren hiding from a spanking. So cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never were very good at Hide and Seek as a child, were you Kaaren? LOL

    I'm sure she can't stay mad at you very long though!

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My natural submissive nature always made me want to get caught!

      Delete