Thursday, April 24, 2014

That's My Story and I'm Sticking To It!

Yeah...I...um...well...I ...um...answered the door and there was this woman and she asked to use the phone...I guess her battery was dead...anyway when I let her in she pulled a gun on me and made me take off my clothes...um...and then she pulled these clothes out of the big bag she was carrying...oh I didn't mention the bag....um,,,yeah...she was carrying this big bag...anyway...um...she told me to dress up in these clothes or she'd shoot me....and...um...well what could I do...so I dressed up like this...and um...then she took out some ropes and she....um...tied me up....and then she went through the whole house and...um...she took two hundred dollars from my wallet and...um...that's when she stuffed your dirty panties in my mouth...and then she told me if I tried to get away she'd shoot me....and then she left....so...um...that's what happened...police...no I don't think we should involve the police...what do you mean you have to think about it...what are you doing with those panties....why are you mmmpphh...










1 comment: