Friday, April 4, 2014

True Confessions

Sissy knelt in the dark confessional as Father O'Malley listened to the penitent on the opposite side!
Suddenly the small door slid open snapping Sissy out of her reverie and she recited as she'd been taught.
"Bless me Father for I have sinned..."
His sweet Irish brogue interrupted her!
"Is that you Sissy Kaaren?"
"Yes Father."
"It's good you're here my dear, you know confession is good for the soul!"
"i know Father."
"And you say you've sinned...is that the case Sissy?"
"Yes Father I have had so many....."
"Tsk tsk Kaaren I don't need the little details! You've sinned and I'm wondering if you're planning to sin again?"
"Yes I am Father, as soon as I possibly can!"
She opened her mouth as his stiff, throbbing cock came through the window and she began using all her skills to suck him, to make him cum!
"You are forgiven...bless you my child!!!!"












1 comment: