Saturday, July 5, 2014

Gosh Bobby

"Gosh Bobby, I don't know...I've never done that with a boy..."
"Cimon sweetheart. you know I love you right? When people are in love they...do things for each other!"
"But Bobby, I'm not sure..."
"Please honey!!!! Please it will only make us closer! We could share something really beautiful together!"
"Well...I mean...I guess it would be OK...I've never had a boy ask to wear my dress before...I mean...do you want to wear my underwear too?"
"No sweetheart, just your pretty dress...I already have girls underwear on!"












4 comments:

  1. A great caption that makes this such a sexy pic. I wonder how different my life would have been if I'd only had the nerve to be that brash of a young boy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sweetie, so many lives would have been different! 100 rejections could all be offset by that one acceptance!
      This picture just spoke to me when I first saw it and it practically wrote itself! That's just the way my mind works!
      Thanks for your comment, I love to hear from my sweet readers!

      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete