Saturday, December 2, 2017

Saturday Matinee - Big Man on Campus

"But Rod, this fur must have cost a fortune....you shouldn't have!"
"Nothings too good for you Baby!!!"
"Oh Rod....who would have thought that I'd end up in furs and jewels!!! And that I'd be with the Big Man on Campus!!!"
"You mean the biggest man on campus don't you?"
"Oh you're so bad.....you're making me blush!!! But you're the biggest by far and I should know!!!"
"What do you say....let's go for a spin in my new car?"
"Oh Rod!!! A new car too!!! You just have it all!!!"
"I owe it all to you Honey!!!"
"Oh no. I didn't do anything special!"
"Are you kidding me? The way you caught that pass one handed....we wouldn't have beaten State and won the championship if it hadn't been for you Johnny!!!"
"I just wanted to make you happy Rod...."
"Let's go.....you can show me what a good wide receiver you are!!!!"
"Oh Rod stop it.....you're such a bad boy.....let's go!!!!"











No comments:

Post a Comment