Sunday, December 10, 2017

The Exam

"Pull your panties down and bend over the table please Sissy...."
"Do I have to pull my panties down Doctor?"
"It's all part of the exam Sissy....now please put your wrist into the handcuff Sissy...."
"Do I have to be handcuffed Doctor?"
"It's all part of the exam Sissy....now please lift your ass up Sissy...."
"OW....do I have to be spanked too Doctor??"
"It's all part of the exam Sissy....I like to warm up a sissy's bottom to get you ready for the internal exam...."
"Oh are you going to fuck me Doctor?"
"It's all part of the exam Sissy...."
"But you're a dentist...."
"And a damned thorough one too Sissy now try to relax...."
"Yes Doctor......OH YES Doctor!!!!"











3 comments:

  1. Don't you just love a health care practitioner who takes his work seriously. So hard to find these day! LOL

    Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only they would make house calls ! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - and I get she gets a warm fluoride rinse when she's done, straight from the tap!

    ReplyDelete