Saturday, March 31, 2018

Dreams

"Can I suck it....would you mind?"
"Of course not Kaaren....that's why I'm here....you can do anything you want...."
"Anything I want...."
"Of course Kaaren....this is your dream so you can do what you want...."
"This is a dream?"
"Of course it is Kaaren....we're hundreds of miles apart....and we're both in chastity to our wives...."
"But if this is a dream that means I can get really wild....I have a lot of fantasies...."
"Slow down there Sissy....how about we start with you giving me a nice blowjob!!!!"
"Well sure but there's so many other fantasies I'd like to explore with you if I ever get the chance....."
"Well let's just stick with this one for a few minutes....with me in your hot mouth!!!!"
"Yes but why not something else?"
"Because this part of your dream is my fantasy, and I just want to enjoy it!!!!"
"Then just relax and let me do all the work!!!!"











4 comments:

  1. So which of your sissy friends is in the dream? Pick one. LOL

    Al

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's always been only one Sweetie....
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. Dear Kaaren,

    How weird it this? I had the exact same dream last night!

    Kisses,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would make me really happy if you did sweet Leeanne...Happy Easter to you and CL!!!!
      Love and kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete