Thursday, March 22, 2018

Gently

"Shhhh....it's alright Sissy.....I'm just going to gently take your panties down....your bottom looks sore....is it sore Sissy?"
"Yes Ma'am....it's very sore!!!"
"And whose fault is it that it's so sore, Sissy?"
"All my fault Ma'am. 100% my fault!!!"
"And what are you going to do tomorrow, Sissy?"
"I'm going to wear the bra even if it shows through my shirt!!!!"
"That's right Sissy....now I think another twenty on your bare bottom will make sure you remember...."
"Oh please....no....please...."
"You don't want another twenty Sissy?"
"No...please..."
"Alright we'll do thirty then....or do you want to refuse again?"
"No Ma'am.....thank you Ma'am!!!"









1 comment:

  1. Silly sissy. You never argue or evade when asked about spankings. You either agree, or ask for more than you deserve to show your obedience.

    ReplyDelete