Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Dawn

Yes I'm always up before dawn....there's just so much to do in the hectic morning rush before she leaves for work!!!!
But when she has an overnight guest my morning becomes absolutely crazy!!!!
I have to find the time to get on my knees and give him a sunrise blowjob without my schedule all going to hell!!!!
She's pretty understanding if her dinner isn't ready exactly on time.....but she can turn pretty mean if she has to wait for breakfast....and god help me if her coffee isn't served promptly!!!!!
So I've become pretty good at making her friends cum quickly....
Much as it screws up my busy morning....it's still a great way to start a day!!!!













1 comment:

  1. I envy her so much. I desire to become a submissive maid with those exact same duties. I would love starting my mornings sucking cock.

    ReplyDelete