Sunday, June 9, 2019

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"Oh my god....what do you think you're doing???"
"I'm doing my homework....I have to be able to swallow this whole thing ny the time I get to Fellatio class on Monday!!!"
"Do you have to do it now.....here?"
"Oh, I'm sorry I was trying to be quiet.....you and your church group just go on with your meeting....don't mind me!!!!"
"I'm calling the pink bus right now....go back to your room and pack!!!"
I was surprised when her Minister offered to help me pack.....and when we got to my room he helped me quite a bit with my homework too!!!! Such a nice man!!!! And so tasty too!!!!











2 comments:

  1. It is important to practice regularly to train your throat muscles to accomodate a good lomg cock

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you know Sweetie....practice makes perfect!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete