Saturday, June 22, 2019

Real World

"You've been trying on my underwear for years now Uncle Steve....honestly did you think I didn't know?"
"I....I think you must be mistaken...."
"No....I actually have you on camera from the last few times....I was really surprised when i saw you sucking on my vibrator....that was so nasty....but you sure looked like you were enjoying it!!!!"
"I....uh....I..."
"It's alright Uncle Steve.....I think it's kind of hot....so when I saw how much you enjoyed sucking on that plastic cock I figured you'd really love sucking on a real one!!!"
"Really....it's just between us...I mean I wouldn't want anyone else to know..."
"It'll be our little secret Uncle Steve....just us....now let me get you started!!!"
And as he tasted the first real cock he'd ever had ,the webcam kept live streaming it out to all of her invited guests...she had a feeling that Uncle Steve was going to become an internet sensation!!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment