Monday, December 2, 2019

Going To Be Late

We were going to Stacy's place for drinks....and maybe she'd get her strap-on out...I hoped....but we were going.....
Stacy is her assistant at work and one of her closest friends...she has the extra key....you know....the key....
Anyway I put on something sexy that I wouldn't dream of wearing out of the house if we were going anywhere else....
She was ready and just watching me fuss with hair and makeup and dress and so on.....then when I thought I was done.....I said "Okay....let's go!!!"
She pulled me to her and kissed me hard....she was already breathing heavy and she looked me in the eyes....
"The only place you're going Sissy is down between my legs.....get down there and make me cum!!!!"
"We'll be late...."
"Stacy will understand.....if not I'll tell her how you seduced me with your tongue....who knows Sissy.....maybe Stacy will want you to demonstrate your technique......but get in there now Sissy.....I swear.....I'm almost there already!!!!"
Talk about incentives!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment