Saturday, December 14, 2019

Saturday Matinee - Christmas Present....Christmas Future



He finally got one.....a sex robot.....he marveled at how lifelike it was.....he was so surprised that his wife would buy one for him.....and it was a deluxe model too.....that meant artificial intelligence and movement....the only thing was the eyes were kind of creepy.....maybe they'd upgrade that soon!!!!
He really wanted to try it out and his wife told him to go ahead.....
"Enjoy yourself....it'll be a couple of hours till our company gets here...."
He stepped over to the beautiful robot.....
"Put the glass down...."
He marveled at the smooth movement as it gently placed the glass down!!!!
"Spread your legs for me...."
"May I help you out of your pants first Sir?"
He was further amazed that it would actually initiate action on it's own....
"Of course you may...."
The fingers brushing his flesh felt warm and lifelike....and they deftly opened his pants and pulled them down along with his shorts....
"Very good....now spread your legs for me...."
"I don't think so....if that's all you have to offer I think maybe you should be spreading your legs for me.....I have the necessary accessories to handle a sissy boy like you.....I will switch to shemale mode and you can get down on your knees and begin to worship me!!!!"
He looked at his wife.....panic in his eyes....
"Don't look at me Honey.....it's just following its programming...."
He felt a soft hand grab him by his hair and pull him down onto his knees in front of the sexbot's large black extension.....
"Please open your mouth Sissy so that you can begin worshiping me.....I'll let you know when you can stop"
The sex robots soft hand guided him to where he was forced to open his mouth...it's skin was so soft but he could feel the strength and he knew that he had to do this....he just hoped the robot would be finished before his family arrived!!!!












2 comments:

  1. Well, if anyone could make a robot cum, it'd probably be you, dearest Kaaren!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I consider that a great complement Dee!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete