Thursday, December 5, 2019

Oh Look

"Oh look....my husband sent me a picture of himself in his maid uniform...."
"You made your husband into your maid?"
"Oh yes.....he's the perfect sissy maid!!!!"
"Does he suck cocks for you?"
"Oh yes....I just love to watch big cocks sliding in and out of his mouth...."
"Well I made my husband into a sissy too....but once he was ready I put him out on the street......fifty dollars per blowjob is pretty sweet money....in fact that's how I paid for this vacation!!!!!"
"Really......fifty dollars at a time.....maybe that's something I should look into when I get home...."














2 comments:

  1. I'd rather be the stay at home maid type :)

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Business are business....also in the Femdom sissy's husband kingdom

    ReplyDelete