Sunday, December 1, 2019

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"What the Hell!!!!"
"Oh hi Sweetheart....well everyone is heading home after the long holiday weekend and I was just saying goodbye....to our guests...."
"How can you say anything with his dick in your mouth.....thank goodness it's time for you to go back to that school....the pink bus is on it's way...."
"But Sweetheart I was just being a good host to our guests...."
"They're my guests Sissy.....not yours....and you really shouldn't be sucking my father's dick in my living room!!!!"
"Now Honey....just calm down....I love a good BJ and your husband is so much better at it than your Mom...."
"Dad I don't want to hear it......just zip up and go....this is between me and my husband!!!"
"Well as long as your husband is sucking me off I think I have some say in the matter...."
"Oh....you're both impossible!!!!!"













4 comments:

  1. That is certainly one way to bond with the in-laws!

    And nice to see the father-in-law getting involved in a TG/Sissy situation for once! Usually it's the conniving MiL that sets about the hubby's feminization .. mostly to show that her daughter didn't marry a real man!

    Side question: how do you get along with your in-laws, if they are still alive? I'm guessing they don't know the whole situation, so are they all "what's he do all day while you are making a really good paycheck!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her mother knows about the clothes....there was no use lying....my wife told her, but we haven't shared how that affects our sex life....she doesn't know about fluffing and cuckolding although I'm sure she suspects...
      Her father was a really nice man and I miss him very much....my own father was a rat bastard and the only reason I'd visit his grave is if I really had to pee...
      She has two brothers who are amused by me....both of them have been divorced and one is remarried....
      Her sister knows everything.....and truth is....she truly dislikes me...when I'm serving her feet....she really likes that....but when I'm serving her feet all she has is contempt for me....but get a couple of glasses of wine in her and she loves everybody and everything....she's younger than my wife and she's currently in the middle of divorce number two....
      I try my best to get along with her family.....but the only one of them that I really liked....her father....is gone now....
      So there you have it Dee...
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. What a lovely family Thanksgiving!

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny thing was dear old dad left mom for son-in-law sissy over Christmas and moved to Acapulco with his new wife. leaving behind an Ex-wife and a daughter gaining a sexy younger wife that he could get BJ's from when ever and he could fuck and now worry about becoming a father again.

    ReplyDelete