Sunday, December 8, 2019

Sunday Brunch

While all the ladies were enjoying themselves downstairs I went up to check on her lover.....he had said he wasn't feeling well so I brought him something to eat....
He told me that food was the last thing on his mind and he would really like me to suck his cock....
Just like that.....imagine....
"Here I made a tray especially for you...."
"That's nice but what I'd really like is for you to suck my cock...."
I was shocked!!!!
I mean.....of course I would gladly suck his cock....but it would have been so nice if he'd said thank you for the tray.....and maybe saying "Please suck my cock" would have been appreciated....but she always tells me to give our guests what they want....that they come first.....













3 comments:

  1. That PVC sissy maid should make him "spring" out of bed and start feeling great

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the end, they each got what they really wanted.

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete