Sunday, January 12, 2014

When Her Date Has Gone

She is sleeping so deeply, exhausted and satisfied in a way I'll never be able to provide! Her date has gone but the sheets still smell of his cologne and the scents of their long session.
I love to crawl into her bed and just lay my head on her lap...she has just been fucked so hard by a real man, over and over! I listened to her cum on his big cock time after time as he filled her beautiful pussy with his glorious cock. I can't possibly compete with him as a man and yet here we are, she'll wake with me and we'll still be in love.
Even after all his skill and prowess as a lover it's still me she wants to share her life with!
It took me a long time to come to peace with this as her sissy cuckold but when I lie here quietly listening to her as she sleeps I realize that I'm happy, truly happy with our lives just like this!








No comments:

Post a Comment