Monday, January 13, 2014

Over My Knee Kaaren

"Let's review your behavior Kaaren, you have done everything I asked you to do in a good and timely manner. You have entertained my guests in whatever way I have asked. You have not complained. You have kept yourself pretty for me at all times. You have kept our home spotlessly clean and tidy. You haven't asked to be released from your cage since our last conduct review. So do you know why I'm going to spank you Sissy?"
"No ma'am!" I yelped as the hairbrush came down on my pantied bottom!
""Because I love spanking you almost as much as you enjoy being spanked, so let's begin with twenty and see how it goes, shall we?"
"Yes Ma'am, thank you Ma'am!"
She slid my panties down and got to work...she knows me so well!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment