Friday, December 21, 2018

Do You Like It

"So Sweetie do you like wearing a chastity cage for me....letting me have control over your cummies?"
"Yes Ma'am....it pinches a little but yes I like it....I like that it makes you happy!"
"It does make me happy....how do you like my dress....do you think it's pretty?"
"Oh yes Ma'am I think it's very pretty!!!"
"That's good because I want you to wear it for me...."
"You want me to wear your dress Ma'am?"
"Yes I do, I think you'll look very feminine in it.....and now that you don't have a cock anymore I guess that makes you my girlfriend instead of my husband!!!"
"Oh yes Ma'am!!!!"












2 comments:

  1. Well, you can't argue with that rock-solid (like her new boyfriend) transitive argument!

    You can't anyway if you want your cock OUT of that device at some point!

    ReplyDelete