Saturday, December 22, 2018

Saturday Matinee - Milk and Cookies



"Get me my milk and cookies and bring them to me!"
"Yes Master!"
"You've been very obedient this year...."
Maybe that was it....when he said I was obedient...that meant I was nice....that meant I was off the naughty list....that meant I was free!!!"
"Wait.....I remember now....last year....Christmas Eve...I caught you....but then you....you shot me with some kind of dart....and when I woke I was like this....I was a woman....and your slave.....oh my god I remember it all....the times you made me do those things!!!! The parties with the Elves....the Snowmen....even with Mrs. Claus....oh my god....why did you do all of that to me? Why?"
"Well my Dear....you were a horrible man who mistreated your wonderful wife and all the other women in your life!!! You were number one on my naughty list and you needed someone to show you the error of your ways!!!"
"But I'm free now....you'll change me back....you'll bring me home....so I can show everyone how I've changed.....I know now how badly I treated my wife.....I know what a heel I was to all the women in my life....I've changed....thank you!!!! Thank you so much for guiding me....for showing me what a bastard I was!!!!"
Santa reached for his dart gun....
"Maybe....maybe next year!"
I felt the dart hit me and then I felt no more....
When I came to he was sitting in his chair across the room.....
"I'm still waiting for my milk and cookies bitch!!!!"
"Yes Master!!!!"












No comments:

Post a Comment