Thursday, December 13, 2018

Jealous

Yes I was jealous....
I was kneeling and watching as he fucked my beautiful wife....
And then....
I know it makes no sense...
I love watching when she fucks her studs.....
I love watching when she sucks their cocks....their big man-sized cocks....
I love watching them give her pleasures I can't even dream of giving her....
But the kissing.....that seems just a bit too intimate for me....she knows I don't like it but she says she can't help it....
Like I said, I know it makes no sense....but of all the things she and I have done with her lovers....watching her kiss another man still bothers me!!!!











1 comment:

  1. My wife kisses her lover and I understand it's all part of making love. It may bother me a little but as long as she is happy and satisfied I am too.

    ReplyDelete