Saturday, December 29, 2018

Saturday Matinee - The Happiest Place on Earth



Stephan Skilinski  couldn't have been any happier than he was when he got that fateful telephone call...
"Hello Mr. Skilinski, this is Ms. Mousse....I'm the personnel director at...,"
"Yes I remember you Ms. Mousse....I'm very glad to hear from you. I hope it's good news?"
"Well it is, as far as we're concerned, we've gone over your resume' and we believe we have a perfect position for you....we'd like you to come in and talk to us about whether you'd be interested in our offer!"
"I can be there in an hour!!!"
"My aren't you the eager beaver....no tomorrow at nine AM will be fine....oh and please keep this to yourself....we run a very discrete organization and we'd prefer our job candidates not share anything about our hiring process..."
"Of Course....I'll be there at 9 AM sharp!"
Hanging up the phone Stephan danced around the room....his dream was coming true....the job he had always dreamed of was almost his!!!
He was as good as his word and was at the personnel office shortly before the appointed time. Ms Mousse opened the door and welcomed him in, offering him a seat she sat down behind her desk and shuffled some papers in a folder with his name on it.
"Well Stephan, may I call you Stephan? I so prefer it over the stuffy formalities!"
"Yes Ma'am, that would be fine...."
She scribbled a note on her pad...
"The position we have in mind for you is as one of our performers in a key position in the park....would you be interested in that?"
"I guess so....I thought maybe you'd consider me for a technical position...."
"Yes we did consider it but when the personnel group met to consider your application we noted that you had a theatrical background...."
"That was just some college stuff...."
"Yes we know, we already checked it out, we all decided that you'd be far more valuable to us as a performer....plus at first we'd provide you with double the salary you were looking for....also because we might need your services as needed we would provide you with a small apartment on the property and a very generous benefit package...how does that sound to you?"
"Oh my god!!!! It sounds wonderful!!!! Twice the salary and I get to live in the happiest place on earth!!!! Where do I sign....I'm all yours Ms. Mousse!!!"
"I rather thought you would be Stephan......I have some things for you to sign....you know....it's the standard stuff....Non-Disclosure Agreements and salary contracts and leases for the apartment and medical permissions for our benefits department....that kind of thing,,,,"
He eagerly signed his name to over a dozen documents, some of which were full of legalese....but he didn't care....his dream was coming true!!!
"Very good Stephan, come with me and we'll begin your orientation....there's a series of videos you must watch.....you must watch them very carefully....you will be tested on them....please empty your pockets in the tray there....we must make absolutely sure that you have no recording devices with you!"
"I would never...."
"I know Dear Boy but it's corporate policy you know...."
"Yes Ma'am....I understand...."
He entered the room which contained a large screen and a single reclining chair....at least I'll be comfortable he thought as he settled in.....she smiled at him asshe stepped to the door....
"I so look forward to seeing you after your orientation Stephan....relax and pay close attention...."

When he woke he felt so different....and what on earth was he wearing....oh it was a bra and panties....but they were so fancy.....fancier than anything he was used to!
But wait....he didn't wear girls underwear....what was he thinking!!!!
The door opened and a beautiful blonde stepped in....
"So you're the new girl.....glad to meet you....my name is Bambi....I've come to finish your orientation!"
"But I don't know why I'm here, dressed like this!!!! What's going on?"
"Shhhh....you don't want to upset them....they want everyone to be happy....and they're watching.....they're always watching...."
"But look....I'm obviously not a girl....I mean look....."
"Hehe....yes so I see.....but that's the reason I'm here....the last part of your orientation involves the injection of certain chemicals that will make that little bulge go away and give you something to fill that bra...."
"But I never agreed to this...."
"Actually you did....I bet you didn't read the contract....I know I didn't....but you're going to love it here......your life from now on will be nothing but pleasure....that's why they chose you....you were just the right type.....now all you need is that last injection..."
The programming was working on his mind no matter how hard he fought against it....
"Alright Bambi.....I'll take the injection...."
"Okay Sweetie....just turn around and lower your panties..."
"Will it hurt Bambi?"
"Probably at first....but in a few minutes you're going to love it!!!"












No comments:

Post a Comment