Monday, December 17, 2018

The First Time

The first time I saw it hanging on her clothesline I knew I had to have it....
The next time it was on the clothesline after dark, it came home with me....
It was a beautiful short half slip that was at fingertip length so I could touch the pretty lace trim at the bottom...
 I remember wondering why anyone would wear a skirt or dress to cover this simple beautiful thing....
She always gave me a funny look after I took it from her yard that night.....maybe she saw me....I don't know.....but I kind of hope she did and maybe she knew how much pleasure I got from wearing that slip....no....she probably couldn't imagine how much I loved that one simple piece of her underwear....in fact after all these years I wish I still had it!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment