Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Blown It

I knew right then that I had blown it!!!!
All the points I had scored....all gone to waste!!!!
Waking her gently with my tongue between her legs....giving her a "good morning" orgasm....
Having her breakfast ready exactly as she sat down at the table....her favorites all cooked to perfection....
Dropping a perfect curtsy before and after I served her....
Handing her her morning papers already opened to the financial news....
Refilling her coffee without her having to ask....
Even wearing her favorite of my several Maids uniforms....everything was perfect....or so I thought!!!!
"Come here Sissy and let me re-tie that bow.....honestly can't you get anything right?"
"I'm sorry Ma'am....I'll try harder next time!!!"
"I'm sure you will....when I get home I want you waiting for me with my hairbrush and we'll discuss your sloppy behavior this morning!"
"Yes Ma'am....thank you Ma'am!"














1 comment:

  1. Wearing a uniform with an apron is such an enjoyable way to do my housework and it shows my wife how much I respect her authority as my superior spouse.

    ReplyDelete