Saturday, May 25, 2019

Saturday Matinee - The Red Dress



"You know it's funny that you thought yo could get away with it....that you really thought I wouldn't recognize you....all that effort....just to get even with me...for what???"
"You bastard....you killed her.....you deserve to die!!!!"
"Well actually I had Big Tony's boys kill her....I wouldn't dirty my hands on a filthy whore like her...."
"I loved her!!!!"
"Yeah well maybe you shoulda talked to her about talking to the Feds about my.....business!!!!"
"She was innocent you bastard!!!!"
"Really? Then she died with a clear conscience....but now what am I going to do with you? You really went all out didn't you....you really almost convinced me you really were a woman.....all this just to get close to me so you could plug me!!!!"
"It's what you deserve...."
"Maybe....maybe not....but that still leaves me wondering what to do with you.....I don't know who did your surgery but they did great work....if they hadn't left that small scar on your nose you might have fooled me...."
"Just let me go.....you'll never see me again...."
"Oh no....I don't think so....I think maybe this is our last date....well at least your last date...."
"Alright then....go ahead.....kill me....I'm not afraid....just kiss me goodbye!!!"
"Sure Baby.....I can think of a lot of other things I'd like to do with you but I don't think I'll let you live that long!!!"
He leaned over and kissed her....hard....crushing his lips against hers....and then he recoiled as his body began to react....
"You stupid man.....it's a fast acting nerve agent....it's in your system now....it paralyzes your muscles as you can already tell....then it attacks your nerves....I understand that the pain is excruciating!!!! And you can't scream....isn't that a shame....I'd love to hear you scream....then your organs begin to shut down....you'll be dead in a couple of minutes....but the scientist assured me it'll feel like a thousand years of agony for you!!! Now if you don't mind...."
She took a small vial of clear liquid and wiped it on her lips....careful not to let it touch her skin.....
"There we go.....all gone....it's hard to not lick your lips for such a long time....but I see it's nearly over for you....I've been so obsessed with killing you for so long that I've never taken the time to explore this new body....this new life....I think I'll go clubbing and see if I can land myself a rich boyfriend....No need to say goodbye....say hello to the devil for me when you get to Hell!!!"
His blank eyes could only stare at her as she got out of the car.....the red dress was the last thing he would ever see!!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment