Saturday, May 18, 2019

Saturday Matinee - Prisoner of the Reich



"What have you done to me you bitch!!!"
"I've given you a quadruple dose of the transforming serum!!!! My name is Sgt. Chuck McGee and you may have turned me into a woman but I'm nobody's bitch!!!!"
"But you've doomed us both! The guards will come and use us as their slaves! I was the only one stopping them because I wanted you just for me!!!!"
"Actually Heinrich, my platoon is supposed to be hitting the gates in about 10 minutes! You will probably be in the agony of the transformation then! It really is agony and I'm only sorry I can't stay to watch you go through it!!!"
"Wait....Aaaargh!!!"
"It's starting already and I have no idea what a dose that big will do to you But I'll need your clothes to get out of here....you should thank me....those clothes would only be in the way when your guards find you!!!!!!"
"No....aaaargh....please no!!!!"
Five minutes later the guards saluted as he walked past them to the gate! They wondered why he had his overcoat on but they were more interested in the delightfully naked woman writhing on the floor! The General waved a hand toward her and that was all they needed as the eight of them swarmed through the door!!!!
The female screams were drowned out by the laughter and the sudden explosion at the unprotected gate!!!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment