Monday, May 6, 2019

Way Back When

Way back, when I was still a boy I went to a Catholic Elementary School....that's probably where my whole pleated skirt and kneesox fetish began....anyway....there were twin girls in my eighth grade class.....Janice and Jean....and they were quite the entrepreneurs....
We'd all go into the coat room.....actually a big walk through closet....to hang our coats and on rainy days to leave our boots....
Janice and Jean would set up shop right away.....
A dollar to see their panties....a price most of us could pay almost every day....
Five dollars to touch their panties....well back then five dollars was big money but still some of us could scrape it together maybe once or twice a week....
Then....there was the ultimate....Ten dollars would get you a chance to feel their panties between their legs!!!! Ten dollars was an enormous amount of money....out of just about everyone's reach.....
I paid my dollars a few times a week just to see....I'd go without milk with my lunch....
I skipped lunch altogether to save up a five dollars to feel those pretty undies.....
But I only managed to come up with ten bucks once in a blue moon!!!! And you have to remember that by spring no one was wearing coats and they'd shut their business down for the season.....so at most I got to feel their soft heat maybe twice, I think, before we left that school forever.....
But I never forgot them, and now decades later I still remember their faces as they would lift their skirts for anyone who wanted.....I wonder whatever happened to them....at the one and only reunion I went to...they didn't come.....such a shame because i made sure I had a pocketful of ten dollar bills with me!!!!



















5 comments:

  1. Believe it or not i had a similar experience at primary school. There were mobile coat racks that, when fully loaded with coats, were stored in an alcove during the school day. One of the girls in my class (Sarah) used to sneak amongst them at break then accept visits from her classmates amidst the jackets where she would kiss them. No money was involved it was more like a charitable act :).

    She also, with a friend of hers, once chased me across a field, caught me and pinned me to the ground as she sat astride me. i was only 10, as too was she and her friend but it had a lasting affect upon me and explains much of what later happened in life. Deep down i am still that 10 year old, thrilled and excited but at the time not quite knowing why. p x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some women are just born knowing that they can do what they want to men...
      loved to read about your youthful adventure Sweetie!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. Wow. What a great story to read through. I went to catholic school too, but only through 2nd grade and our uniform colors were horrible! i always preferred the white tights and mary janes to the knee socks. We never had any girls setting up shop like that .. would have been too soon probably for most of us to know what was going on. Even weirder that it was twins!

    And great story from Happy Pet too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And to make the story a little better....their father was a police detective....
      I hope he was better at catching criminals than he was at figuring out where his daughters were getting all the money!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  3. I wonder how much it would have cost for a pair of their panties to take home? :)

    ReplyDelete