Thursday, May 9, 2019

Humiliation

I got down on my knees and sucked his cock while she laughed and it wasn't as humiliating as this....
I knelt and watched as he fucked my wife and it wasn't as humiliating as this....
I crawled between her legs and eagerly licked her clean.....slurping up all of his salty cum while he laughed at me...and it still wasn't as humiliating as this!!!!
Here I am....in full uniform....at sunrise...ironing his shirt so he looks nice when he leaves!!!!
That's humiliation to me....











6 comments:

  1. Love your uniform and I'm sure he will also

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have several maids uniforms....she bought me my first one as a joke and it turned out we both loved it!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. And that's proof positive that you've accepted your place and your role. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sally Sweetie....I accepted that role many years ago when I slid on that first pair of panties!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  3. I think my most humiliating experience is when my wife's boyfriend puts me oner his knee and spanks me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wife only ever allowed one of her lovers to have this kind of authority over me and he enjoyed it a little too much....it actually led to her breakup with him....
      Now I only get spanked by females....and that's OK with me though I find that women tend to spank me longer and they seem to enjoy it more!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete