Saturday, November 21, 2020

Suck My Dick

"Suck my dick you sissy bitch!!!"
And here we are....he's already hard, and his cock is right in front of me.....it's actually twitching a little, although I'm pretty sure he's doing that on purpose....and I want it so....I want him filling my mouth.....I want him to gasp as I go to work on him....
And then he has to say that....
I don't really mind when a man tells me to "suck his dick" nor do I really mind when a man calls me a "sissy bitch"....after all we both know that I'm only in the room because my wife likes to watch me suck men's cocks.....and I am a sissy.....no doubt about that....and I can be a bitch sometimes....my wife always says so....
So I don't really know why it bothers me that he said this to me....and he said it just as I was leaning forward to take him in my mouth.....maybe it was because it wasn't necessary...maybe it was because he felt free to talk to me like that even though we've just met....
But then maybe he was just....you know...."dirty talking"....I mean he obviously thought I would respond positively to it.....that it would encourage me to suck him....although his cock just being there was really encouragement enough!!!
So I thought of telling him off....then I thought that I shouldn't....then I thought that I should...then I thought that I shouldn't.....and so on....
Then I thought I was just thinking too damned much and my mouth was watering....
So I sucked his dick...just like the sissy bitch I am!!!!












3 comments:

  1. Yes... sometimes you just have to admit it and go with the, er, flow! sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how words can have such an effect. Certain words turn me off, while others turn me into...well, you can imagine ;). But these same words affect each of us differently.

    The trick is to find which words are which, and then use them for the desired effect.

    ~Alison~

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really hot. I had a first last night. My wife's boyfriend was here and we watched tv for a while then they went to the bedroom A few minutes later my wife called for me. When I entered the bedroom she was on the bed with just her garter and stockings on. She told me to suck her boyfriends dick which I did. After a minute she told me to stop and he got on the bed and she told me to insert his cock into her pussy. The expression on her face was priceless as his cock entered her pussy. When is was all the way in she told me to leave. Within seconds I heard the bed squeaking and her moaning which got louder and louder as she started having orgasm after orgasm.

    ReplyDelete