Thursday, November 5, 2020

Humiliation

 She used to make me do this to humiliate me.....and it only worked because she knew it was something I really didn't enjoy doing....
Of course I could have said no.....we were always clear that I could refuse anything at anytime....but I hadn't refused anything so far and why break the streak!!!
I used to close my eyes tight when I did it and the guys would laugh at me before they laid back and enjoyed my tongue in their bottoms.....
But then I found that if I made full eye contact that they really didn't find it funny....in fact I think I made more of them uncomfortable....
Usually they were the ones who ended up with their eyes squeezed tight shut...
It worked for me....I may be a submissive but occasionally I like to get the upper hand!!!














2 comments: