Sunday, November 29, 2020

Every Day

 It started innocently enough....he looked out his window and saw her walking about her apartment in sexy lingerie....so he stayed and enjoyed the show!!!!
The next morning when he checked for his newspaper he found an envelope addressed to Mr. Voyeur!!!!
The letter read.....
"I knew you were watching me...."
The next morning another envelope arrived....he pulled out a pair of black lace panties...and the letter read....
"My turn now Baby.....put on my panties and let me watch you!"
He looked at the window and thought....why not....and pulled on the black lace panties...
He was instantly harder than he'd ever been in his life....and as he stepped to the window he wasn't sure where this was going but he was sure he wanted more!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment