Friday, November 20, 2020

That Damned Magic

I know....it's right over there....that damned magic just swirls around it....once you've been "affected" you can actually see it....I'd describe it for you if I could....but there are no words that can explain what it looks like!!!!
After the change hit me....after it made me like this....I tried to change back!!!!
Every time I sat on that damn bench I became more of a woman....my hair and nails got longer....my ass got rounder....my tits got bigger....
Now I come back here every day and I watch the magic swirl around that damned bench and I can see the poor unsuspecting men getting drawn toward it....I try to warn them....and some actually listen and walk on.....most don't.....and the magic keeps swirling....
 

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. But you kept coming back! Hmmm, that sounds like most of the people that enjoy your blog, Kaaren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A magic that really piques my interest!

    ReplyDelete