Saturday, November 28, 2020

Saturday Matinee - Long Years


 
 
"Oh my god....it's you....what do you want with me....what more can you do to me....please just let me go...."
"I've been thinking about you for the last ten long years....while I rotted in that prison....all I could think of was you....in tears on the witness stand....that was the exact moment I knew I'd lost....those female tears....those sobs....the recess for you to "collect yourself" that was what swayed the jury...."
"But you were guilty....you know you were....please don't hurt me any more than you've already done!!!!"
"I was in that hellhole for ten long years...."
"And I was in hell for years too....but I finally came to understand that I am what you made me and I am OK with that now....I have a husband now....and he loves me....even though he knows what you did he looks past it and he loves me...."
For the first couple of years I hated you more than I hated anybody....I used to tell my cellmates all the horrible things I would do to you when I got out....I guess it was bad because a few begged the bulls to switch them to another cell..."
"Please.....please no...."
"But then I started to think differently....I mean....if it had been me I wouldn't have wanted you in jail....I'd have wanted you dead....maybe I had been wrong....maybe I should look deep inside and try to change my life...."
"What do you mean...what is that stuff???"
"I came to realize that I'd wronged you horribly....that I had no right to do what I'd done...so I spent the last years trying to find a way to help you....a way to undo the wrong that I'd done....and that's what this is.....this will change you back....you will be yourself again!!"
Her husband suddenly appeared at the window....trying his best to break in...to save the woman he loved....
"You see....that's my husband.....you can't do this to me....I've come to terms with it....I'm happy now...."
"But I took you against your will...."
"And I'm okay now....I've moved on....I can't go back now....it would destroy me....please please let me go...."
"But with just a few drops I can bring your life back to what it was...."
"Don't you understand....10 years ago you used me as a guinea pig and you turned me into a woman....10 long years ago....through therapy and the love of a good man I have become fully the woman I am now....if you had come to me seven or maybe six years ago I would have embraced you and thanked you.....but I don't want to go back.....I'm happy as the woman you made me!!!!"
"But my guilt...."
"Damn you and your guilt.....just leave me alone and let me be!!!!"
"I don't understand...."
"I don't want to be a man....not now....not ever again....after all these years....just let me be..."
"Alright....I'll let you go....I'm sorry...."
"I can't really accept your apology but I can tell you that if I ever see you again I will kill you!!!!"
"I understand please tell your husband that I'll never come back...."



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Such emotional depth to that story! You honestly should think about writing some short stories when you aren't busy with your sissy duties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If this was Hollywood I'd have given you an executive director title for this one Dee....
      It was over on your delightful blog that this particular seed was planted....how long, after you've been transformed, would you want to go back?
      Transformed into a woman for ten years....your life has changed...your world has changed...you've changed....would you suddenly want to go back?
      Maybe some would....but our heroine here has made her choice to stay as she is!!!
      Thanks for the kind words...
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete