Thursday, November 5, 2020

What Would You Do

 "What would you do if the guys at work knew what a Sissy you were? If they knew that I fucked you like a little bitch whenever I felt like it? If they knew that I haven't had that pathetic little cock inside me since our wedding night? What do you think they would say?"
"I don't know.... "
"What would you say if I told you that I sent videos of you bending over for me to two of the guys....that they saw it all....that they saw me taking your panties down....that they heard you begging me to fuck your sissy pussy....what would you think of that?"
"Please tell me you didn't...."
"Maybe I did and maybe I didn't....I just want you to think about it when you go in tomorrow morning!"














1 comment:

  1. Oh yes... I LOVE when She slams into me! sara

    ReplyDelete