Sunday, March 23, 2014

At Last

Months, it's been months since she allowed me to cum! She kept promising that it would be soon but it never seemed to happen! She had discovered milking and that relieved some of the pressure but provided little of the pleasure! It was a great surprise when she stripped me, sat me down and, with a little smile, produced the key!
She never said a word as she removed the cage and stroked my already hard clitty! We both gasped as I came after only a few strokes! I couldn't talk, I could barely breathe as she stroked the last of my cum from my rapidly shrinking clit.
I was so grateful I was crying tears of joy as she put her hand to my lips to lick the cum off!
"Okay Kaaren, you go lick up that big mess you made and then take a shower and we'll put you back in your nice little cage before you go to bed. Alright?"
"Oh my god yes, oh thank you thank you thank you, I love you thank you oh thank you so much!"
"You're my special girl Kaaren and I love you too, Now get busy Sissy!"
I rushed to my knees and began!!!!!














2 comments:

  1. Very thoughtful of your Superior Wife

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Catch it Footsniffer! Hurry get it, before Kaaren gets to it!" the Cheerleader squealed as glob, after glob shot out of Kaaren.

    "Oh poor Footsniffer, he didn't get enough cum!" she teased.

    "Well come over here and jerk off on omy feet, and if you hurry up I'll let you lick it off."

    I crawled as fast as I could and stroked myself at a fast and furious pace, cumming in just under a minute.

    The Cheerleader looked at me with a wicked smile and said, "Sorry again Footsniffer, I wanted you done in under 30 seconds. Kaaren come clean my feet!"

    ReplyDelete