Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Importance of Lipstick

Anyone who says that lipstick isn;t important has no idea how to properly suck a cock!

First get a feel for the cock you're going to suck...give it a lick to get the taste of him



Then take him into your mouth and enjoy the feel of his hard cock between your red lips


Don't forget to work that throbbing shaft, satin gloves are a nice touch but if they're not available wrap your soft panties around him, I guarantee you he won't complain


It's definitely time to freshen your lipstick now!



Now you're ready to go for it! 


Use all your skills, you've left your lipstick on his cock...now it's time for your reward


Suck him hard now Sissy, use your hand, use your tongue! Show him what you want!!!



And finally your creamy reward! 


Savor it and swallow like the good Sissy you are


Then remember to freshen your lipstick in case he wants you again!!!!
















2 comments:

  1. Omg girl, I'm so not n canant get cock or the thoughts of my reward off my mind. Or what little mind I have left

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaaren,

    Thank you for the step by step instructions. I strive to be a better cocksucker, and I really enjoy when my TS Ladies orgasm. That is the most important part of my encounters!

    Now being a subbie and not a sissy, I don't wear lipstick, BUT one of the things I've found out over the tens of cocks of sucked, Chapstick is a PLUS!

    My lips tend to dry with the excitement of getting to suck a shecock, so I've learned that applying Chapstick prior to meeting my lady works GREAT. My lips are soft, moist, and their cocks slide in so much smoother, and I think the ladies appreciate it. I know based on the rewards I receive (loads and loads of cum, not statues or plaques), I must be doing something right???

    Footsniffer

    PS: I wish they gave out statues or plaques for being a good cocksucker, I'd love to have a few hanging on my wall?

    ReplyDelete