Friday, March 7, 2014

You Don't Want To Go There At Night

He was nervous when the police officer pulled him over and he wondered what he had done but the officer's stony face prevented him from asking any questions.
"Where you headed son?" the officer asked.
"I was just going into town, I'm on my way to Vegas and thought I might find a hotel room for the night..."
"Son, you don't want to go into town after dark...no man is safe there after dark!"
"Wow, crime rate is out of control?"
"No son.....it's not crime...it's the sissies....they come out after dark and they'll suck and fuck the life out of you!"
"Oh c'mon you can't be serious." the young man laughed.
"The officer looked him up and down and asked, :How old do you think I am son?"
He looked at him and answered honestly, "I don't know...maybe 45...50..."
"I'm 28 son, I've been to Sissytown!"
The young man thanked the officer, got in his car and drove there as fast as he could!!!!!












1 comment: