Friday, March 28, 2014

The Fluffers Dilemma

Yes he's as hard as he's ever going to be, I can feel him throbbing against my tongue as I taste the small droplets of pre-cum!
Yes she's waiting, he's here for her not for me, he's here to put this beautiful cock deep inside her and give her the joy that I can't provide!
Yes I know that he's ready and she's ready and I should discretely step aside and let them bring each other to ecstasy!
But I just want another minute with this one...oh god just give me another minute with this one it's just so good!!!















2 comments:

  1. Kaaren! You never know when to quit! Even at Sissy School, you always wanted to take things just a little bit further than you should. Now take the cock out of your mouth and put it where t belongs. This instant! Or else your wife is going to spank you. Wait! That never worked when the teachers tried it at Sissy School either. Oh well! I guess you're on you r own!!

    Kiss kiss,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know me I'm just a greedy sissy! Always was! But a spanking along with a nice hard cock! Well life is good!!!

      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete