Tuesday, May 13, 2014

It's Just Wonderful

The hard shaft in my hand, feeling the skin stretched so tight as I stroke him! Tasting his pre-cum as it dribbles onto my busy tongue, so sweet! The soft velvet head between my red lips! So soft as I massage the spongy head with my tongue and lips, bringing him the pleasure that I can only vaguely remember once getting myself! Looking at his face as he grimaces and smiles at the same time! He had so many reservations about letting me suck his nice cock but she had brushed them all aside, he understood that the path to her was through me and he wanted her so badly....almost a  hundredth as much as I wished I could please her that way! But I can please her this way too! She loves to watch me suck cocks and I love doing it, at first just for her, but now I just love doing it period!









2 comments: