Sunday, May 18, 2014

This Is What I wanted To Do All Day

This is what I've wanted to do all day Sissy!






I've neen thinking about bending you over and fucking you!


You have the cutest ass, just begging for my cock!


But I'm tired of doing all the work! Spin around and fuck yourself on my cock!





I can tell your little clit wants to get hard, you love my cock don't you Sissy!


Do a good job fucking my cock Sissy and I might just get the key!





You're slowing down already Sissy it's only been 15 minutes!





Oh look Sissy, it's all drippy with pre-cum, how long has it been? I can't remember?


 On second thought I'm not sure you've earned this just yet so I won't be needing the key after all!


Now go put on something pretty and come to bed! I've been thinking about your tongue in me all day too!









4 comments:

  1. This could be a rainy day Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe after sissy pleases her with his tongue for a good while she will unlock him. But more likely she will be ready for sleep. It may take him a little longer to fall asleep. Sissy looks pretty tight in that cage. Nice sequence.

    ReplyDelete