Monday, October 30, 2017

Then What Did You Do

"....and then I walked in and found him completely dressed in my clothes!"
"Oh my god....you mean...."
"I mean down to the skin.....my underwear and one of my favorite dresses....I mean I was just stunned!"
"Oh yeah....I'll bet....I can't imagine....."
"What did you say to him?"
"What could I say!!!! I just grabbed him and without even thinking I put him over my knee and I spanked the living daylights out of him!!! I only stopped because my hand hurt!!!"
"You know....that's kind of hot..."
"Yeah....I mean didn't he fight back or anything?"
"He just let you do that? Was he....I don't know....I mean....was he....enjoying it?"
"I think so....I mean he wasn't hard.....well at first he was....but after...no he wasn't hard but I am pretty sure he liked it...."
"What makes you think so?"
"Well I dress him up and spank him pretty regularly now and he certainly seems to enjoy it!!!"
"Oh my god you're still with him!!!!"
"Well he lives with me now..."
"He moved in with you!!!!"
"Yes he lives with me now but we're not dating or anything.....he's more like my maid than anything else....."
"This I have to see, can I come over?"
"Of course you can....when we get home I'll have you all over for dinner and he'll serve....I got him the cutest little maids uniform and he really likes it....you can bring dates and we'll make it a real party!!!"











1 comment:

  1. Let's hope that, at the party, there's a spanking demonstration. And then...

    ReplyDelete