Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Too Much

You can say what you will about the sissy cuckold relationship....but there are a few things I'd like to say....
Between the two of us our sex life is almost always on our minds....how many other married couples can say that after over two decades of marital bliss?
I always think of her first.....always....how many other husbands can say that?
How many of you would suck a cock for her.....a real mans cock.....a cock that will be inside her later....driving her wild.....making her cum?
How many of you wake her so gently in the morning.....and you keep at it until she tells you it's too much and pushes you away?
And then when she's caught her breath you lean close to "wake her" again!!!
How many of you go through your morning with the beautiful taste of her reminding you how much you love her?
I know I write about ManCandy and how much I love it, but one taste of her sweet juices and I forget everything else!!!!
I have to stop writing now.....it's time to wake her.....I am such a lucky sissy girl!!!















2 comments:

  1. Mmm, I do so love those sweet, sloppy, sexy kisses. I said goodnight to my wife a few times over the weekend - the fact that my white corset was draped over the bed told me what would be required.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the reasons I keep coming back .. to hear things straight from the sissy's mouth! Hmm, that could be taken more than one way!

    .. and whatever you two are doing, it's working well so why change now? Always glad to read happy stories!

    ReplyDelete