Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Obedient

"He kneels there and watches while you....."
"Yes he does....he's very obedient.....the cock cage has changed him in so many ways!!!"
"So when you're done....it must be so awkward...I mean what does he say to you while your stud is still there?"
"Not awkward at all.....he's too busy licking me clean right after we finish to say anything to anyone..."
"OMG!!!! He licks you clean!!!! You mean he...."
"I mean my sissy husband gets down between my legs and licks up every drop of my lovers cum.....and if he says anything at all it's usually a "Thank you"!!!!"
"I'd love to see that...."
"Come by tonight....I have lots of home movies I can show you and he's got a new Maid's uniform.....it'll be fun...."
"I will be there!!!!"











No comments:

Post a Comment