Saturday, November 25, 2017

Saturday Matinee - Her Regular Order

"Hello children!!!! How are you today?"
"Fine Mr.Milkman!!!! Are you coming in to visit Mummy today....she's so looking forward to seeing you!!!"
"Yes children, I have a few more deliveries to make and then I'll be back to help your Mummy with her condition!"
"Oh that would be wonderful, she's been complaining about her aches...she says that only you can help her!!!!!"
"Oh yes Mr. Milkman, whenever you come by she's always ever so happy afterwards!!!!"
"I understand children, I'll try to hurry.....by the way how's your Daddy doing these days?"
"Oh Daddy has changed so much....he never goes to work anymore.....he's lost his big belly but his chest has gotten big!!!! Bigger than Mummy's and his bottom too!!!! He hasn't been out to the Barber in ages and his hair is as long as a lady's!!!!"
"Really, that sounds serious...."
"Mummy has started putting her lip rouge and face powder on him because she thought he looked so pale....we're so worried that he might be dying.....but Mummy has had a lot of doctors in to see him....sometimes two or three a night....and they all leave smiling so maybe it's not so serious after all...."
"I'm sure he'll be fine children, no need for you to worry....just in case here let me give you an extra bottle of the special cream your Mummy orders special for him....it'll help speed up his....ummmm....his recovery!"
"Oh thank you Mr. Milkman....we'll be sure to give it to Mummy!!!"
"Make sure you do children....and remember it's for grown men only....don't either of you rascals take even a sip!!!
"No Sir....we won't!"
"And make sure you tell Mummy that I'll be back in a little while....tell her that I'd like to spend a little time checking on your Daddy too!!!"
"Yes Sir! We'll tell her right away!!!"
"Very good children, I'll be back shortly....I might stay the night....would you like that?"
"Oh yes Mr. Milkman!!!!"
"Run along now...."












No comments:

Post a Comment